Boulder City Library Board of Trustees Meeting
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2014 Time: 7 p.m.
Place: Boulder City Library, 701 Adams Blvd., Boulder City, NV, Board Room
NRS 241.020 requires that written notice of all meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Boulder City Library District be given at least three working days before the meetings. The notice shall include the time, place, location and agenda of the meeting.
I. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
II. CONSENT AGENDA: Matters considered routine by the Board of Trustees and which may be enacted in one motion. Any item, however, may be discussed separately per Board member request. Any exceptions to the Consent Agenda must be stated prior to approval.
1. ADOPTION OF AGENDA
2. ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF DECEMBER 17, 2014.
3. EXPENSES FROM THE PREVIOUS MONTH
III. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION : Items raised under this portion of the Agenda cannot be acted upon until notice provisions of Nevada’s Open Meeting Law have been completed. Therefore, any action on such items must be considered at a later
1. Director’s monthly Library status report and Department Head Reports (Lynn Schofield-Dahl)
2. Youth Services Librarian Report: Library Dinner, Summer Reading Program Preparation, etc. (Kim Diehm)
V. REPORT/DISCUSSION/ACTION POSSIBLE:
1. Library Director’s Annual Evaluation. Action Possible (Kerry Ahearn)
2. Tax Publications Discussion, Action Possible (Lynn Schofield-Dahl)
VI. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION : Items raised under this portion of the Agenda cannot be acted upon until notice provisions of Nevada’s Open Meeting Law have been completed. Therefore, any action on such items must be considered at a later
1. Library Dinner 6 pm, Friday January 30th
2. Library Board Meeting, Wednesday, February 18, 2015. 7 p.m.
POSTED 1/15/15 Boulder City Senior Center, City Hall, Boulder Dam Credit Union, Boulder City Library, Boulder City Library District Website www.bclibrary.org