Boulder City Library Board of Trustees Meeting
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2014 Time: 7 p.m.
Place: Boulder City Library, 701 Adams Blvd., Boulder City, NV, Board Room
NRS 241.020 requires that written notice of all meetings of the Board of Trustees of the Boulder City Library District be given at least three working days before the meetings. The notice shall include the time, place, location and agenda of the meeting.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- CONSENT AGENDA: Matters considered routine by the Board of Trustees and which may be enacted in one motion. Any item, howwever, may be discussed separately per Board member request. Any exceptions to the Consent Agenda must be stated prior to approval.
- ADOPTION OF AGENDA
- ACCEPTANCE OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF FEBRUARY 18, 2015.
- EXPENSES FROM THE PREVIOUS MONTH
III. CITIZEN PARTICIPATION : Items raised under this portion of the Agenda cannot be acted upon until notice provisions of Nevada’s Open Meeting Law have been completed. Therefore, any action on such items must be considered at a later meeting.
- Director’s monthly Library status report and Department Head Reports (Lynn Schofield-Dahl)
- Staff Reports: Jessica Jones
- REPORT/DISCUSSION/ACTION POSSIBLE:
- 1. Library Director’s Annual Evaluation: Goals Action Possible (Gary Berger & Kerry Ahearn)
Discussion of NCPC event on April 11 Action Possible, but not Required (Lynn Schofield-Dahl)
Tabled from February Meeting.
- Review of Beginning Budget Documents for FY1516. Action Requested-Step Chart (Lynn Schofield-Dahl)
- CITIZEN PARTICIPATION : Items raised under this portion of the Agenda cannot be acted upon until notice provisions of Nevada’s Open Meeting Law have been completed. Therefore, any action on such items must be considered at a later meeting.
- Library Board Meeting, Wednesday, March 18, 2015. 7 p.m.
- BCL Policy Committee, Thursday, March 19, 2015 1 pm
- BCL Staff Development Day, Wednesday, March 25, 2015
- National Library Week – April 12-18 We will be giving away cloth book bags all week.
- Library Board Meeting, Wednesday, April 15, 2015. 7 p.m. Approval of Tentative Budget for FY1516
- BC’s Got Talent, Saturday, April 25th, 2015 (New Date)
- Library Board Meeting, THURSDAY, May 21, 2015 7 p.m. FY1516 Budget Hearing followed by Board Meeting.
POSTED 3/12/15 Boulder City Senior Center, City Hall, Boulder Dam Credit Union, Boulder City Library, Boulder City Library District Website www.bclibrary.org