Boulder City Library provides test proctoring services. If you need to have a test proctored, please the read the following guidelines and fill out and return the Proctoring Request Form to Boulder City Library.
Please note that our computers cannot be guaranteed for over an hour of use. We do provide wifi for those bringing their own devices.
Proctoring Guidelines for Boulder City Library
- must fill out the request form at least one week in advance of exam date.
- is responsible for setting up proctor verification with the institution or organization.
- must arrange for the exam to be sent to the proctor.
- must provide postage and return envelope.
- is required to bring all necessary exam supplies, including laptop, notes, calculators, etc.
- must bring Photo ID with them.
- must be on time and must notify staff member if he/she cannot make the appointment or is running late.
- will confirm your appointment within 2 business days.
- will assign a Library staff member to proctor your exam.
- may decline your request if staff is unavailable.
- cannot be held responsible for exams not received by the institution.