Rules of Behavior
- Loud or continuous talking or other disturbing noises are not allowed.
- Running or any form of rough housing is not allowed.
- Vulgar or abusive language is not allowed.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- Shirt and shoes are required in the library.
- Skateboards, roller blades, etc. are not allowed in the library; they must be left at the main desk.
- Children under 10 are not to be left unattended in the Library and must be accompanied by a parent, an older sibling, or other responsible caregiver with delegated parental responsibility: a public school or pre-school teacher, sitter, or other caregiver. If a child is left at the Library past closing, the library staff will attempt to contact parents for 15 minutes past closing. After 15 minutes, staff will contact the Boulder City Police Department. Under no circumstances will staff provide the child a ride home in personal cars or otherwise assume personal charge of the child.
- No more than 4 people are allowed at any table.
- Boulder City Library staff members may call upon the Boulder City Police, if necessary, to enforce these rules.