(30 hours/week as assigned. May include Evening and Weekend shifts.)
(Starting Wage – $10.00/hr. The Library will pay 75% of employee’s benefit package.)
Reports directly to Librarian I – Circulation (Circulation Manager).
Duties may include:
1. Shelving Materials
2. Emptying Bookdrop.
5. Filling the Send-Item List
6. Assisting with Courier Returns & Routing, including calling patrons with holds.
7. Supervising activity at the Circulation Desk including checking in materials, checking out materials, issuing library cards, calculating fines and fees, handling money, assisting patrons, etc.
8. Routing Mail
9. Checking shelves for missing items
10. Readers Advisory
11. Clearing Holds
12. Updating and Checking Patrons Records.
13. Assisting with Overdues
14. Supervising opening or closing procedures at the Circulation Desk.
15. Other Duties as required.
Complete & return Boulder City Library Application for Employment, including 3 business references and a letter of interest to the Boulder City Library Circulation Desk.
Application may be obtained at the Boulder City Library Circulation Desk, or online at www.bclibrary.org Deadline: March 25, 2013
The Boulder City Library is seeking a friendly and enthusiastic team-member to join our Circulation Staff. This person will be involved in many aspects of the Library, including supervising activity at the Circulation Desk, assisting patrons, and more. The part-time schedule is for 30-hours/week, and will include some evening and weekend hours. A more detailed job description and application are available at the Circulation Desk of the Library and online at www.bclibrary.org. Application, 3 References, and Letter of Interest due by March 25, 2013. No calls, please. 701 Adams Blvd, Boulder City, NV 89005